Promote your business

Yorfriends_Internet Marketing and Advertising Site
Get more website traffic and sales at https://yorfriends.com
Link Popularity Tool - AddMe

sixth round | Forum

advertisement
jokergreen
jokergreen Jul 4 '19
Queens Park Rangers have confirmed the return of Ian Holloway as manager. Hydro Flask Clearance . The 53-year-old takes charge for a second time after being sacked in 2006, succeeding Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who was sacked himself last weekend.Holloway was interviewed on Monday as one of two priority candidates that also included Gary Rowett, currently manager of Birmingham City. Ian Holloway managed QPR to promotion to the Championship in 2004 Talks with Holloway progressed over the last 48 hours and he is expected to name Marc Bircham, a popular midfielder at the club between 2002 and 2007, as his assistant.The Sky Sports Football League expert said: Does anyone know this club better than me? Probably not. Has it changed much? Maybe. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. But I know what it means to everyone out there. People would die for this club - and I want our players to show that in their performance, and our fans to show them that they care about the players as much as I will do as their manager.My job is to try and help this squad improve and create an environment that the players can succeed in, especially at Loftus Road, where the fans love to see players express themselves.QPR director of football Les Ferdinand said: Ian is QPR through and through and knows both what it takes and what it means to manage this club. Ian Holloway interviews Birmingham boss Gary Rowett for Sky Sports He knows the club inside-out, but more importantly than that, he knows the Championship inside-out. Hes managed hundreds of games at this level and has enjoyed great success too. Were absolutely delighted to have him on board.Holloway played for the Rs for six years from 1991 and managed them from 2001 to 2006, winning promotion to the Championship in 2004.As manager, Holloway is also known for his successful spells at Blackpool and Crystal Palace, with whom he won promotion to the Premier League on limited budgets. Also See: Hasselbaink: QPR sack premature Sky sources: Holloway set for QPR Hasselbaink sacked by QPR QPR steal point at Forest Hydro Flask Black Friday Sale . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Hydro Flask Sale . Pironkova, who was ranked outside the top 100 despite reaching the Wimbledon semifinals in 2010, beat three top 10 players in Sydney, 2012 French Open finalist Sara Errani, 2011 Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova and Kerber.Columbus, OH - The Columbus Blue Jackets signed defenseman Dalton Prout to a two-year contract extension on Saturday. Prout, 24, saw his most extensive time at the NHL level last season, posting two ggoals and four assists in 49 games for the Blue Jackets. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sale Cheap. Selected by Columbus in the sixth round of the 2010 NHL Draft, Prout has three goals and 10 assists in 82 career games. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Referral Banner
Share:
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement