Promote your business

Yorfriends_Internet Marketing and Advertising Site
Get more website traffic and sales at https://yorfriends.com
Link Popularity Tool - AddMe

Hes certainly worth it." | Forum

advertisement
jokergreen
jokergreen Jul 12 '19
VAL-DOR, Que. Austin Corbett Youth Jersey . - Anthony Mantha scored once and set up four more as the Val-dOr Foreurs doubled up the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 6-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Louick Marcotte had two goals and an assist for the Foreurs (30-16-2) while Pierre-Maxime Poudrier, Anthony Beauregard and Guillaume Gelinas each scored once. Francis Beauvillier had a goal and an assist for the Huskies (26-16-5) and Julien Nantel and Jack nevins scored the others. Antoine Bibeau made 31 saves for Val-dOr as Alexandre Belanger turned away 33-of-38 shots for Rouyn-Noranda. --- MOOSEHEADS 4 SAGUENEENS 1 HALIFAX — Chicoutimis Julio Billia stopped 49-of-52 shots, but it wasnt enough to stop the Mooseheads from earning their sixth win in a row. Andrew Ryan had two goals and an assist for Halifax (32-16-1), Matt Murphy and Philippe Gadoury each scored once and Jonathan Drouin tacked on three assists. Zachary Fucale made 20 saves for the Mooseheads. Nicolas Roy scored the lone goal for the Sagueneens (24-24-1). --- PHOENIX 4 ISLANDERS 1 SHERBROOKE, Que. — Maxime Lagace made 38 saves and Jean-Christophe Laflamme scored two short-handed goals in the third period as the Phoenix snapped a four-game slide. Mitchell Lundholm and Matej Beran also scored for Sherbrooke (15-27-6) and daniel Audette chipped in with two assists. Kameron Kielly responded for Charlottetown (17-26-5), which lost its fifth game in a row. Eric Brassard turned away 23-of-27 shots for the Islanders. --- TIGRES 3 ARMADA 2 (SO) BOISBRIAND, Que. — Cameron Yarwood scored the shootout winner as Victoriaville extended its win streak to six games by downing the Armada. Yan Pavel Laplante and Jean-Francois Plante scored in regulation for the Tigres (22-19-6) and Jonathan Diaby had two assists. Philippe Sanche and Ryan Tesink supplied the scoring for Blainville-Boisbriand (28-10-9), which has dropped three games in a row. Francois Tremblay made 36 saves for Victoriaville while Etienne Marcoux stopped 22-of-24 shots for the Armada. --- OCEANIC 4 CATARACTES 0 SHAWINIGAN, Que. — Olivier Tremblay made 28 saves for his first-career shutout as Rimouski blanked the Cataractes. Anthony DeLuca, Frederik Gauthier and Sebastien Sylvestre each had a goal and an assist for the Oceanic (28-13-7) and Michael Joly added a single goal. Gabriel Slight led all Shawinigan (11-29-7) skaters with six shots on net. Storm Phaneuf gave up three goals on four shots in only six minutes of action before getting pulled for Marvin Cupper, who stopped 27-of-28 shots in relief for the Cataractes. --- Sione Takitaki Womens Jersey . He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. Odell Beckham Jr Browns Jersey . Despite Barcelona showing the same vulnerability in defence, Messis best performance since returning from a lengthy injury layoff ensured that his side bounced back from a defeat by Valencia in the previous round.NEW YORK, N.Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. "Its a great opportunity for me. Im excited to play in the game," said Davis, who was informed hed been added to the Western Conference roster by Pelicans coach Monty Williams. "When coach said it. I was speechless. I didnt know what to say. Im glad they chose me. Ill try to go out and represent New Orleans and the Pelicans." Davis was nearly chosen as a reserve, but missed by one spot in voting by Western Conference head coaches, a person with knowledge of the details told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because vote totals were not released. Speaking before the Pelicans hosted the Minnesota Timberwolves, Davis acknowledged he was disappointed when he was initially left off the roster. "I was down, but I moved on. I understand that I have a lot more opportunities to try to get in the game," Davis recalled. "Today, it was great." The 2012 U.S. Olympian ended up getting into the Feb. 16 game at Smoothie King Center when NBA Commissioner Adam Silver chose him to replace Bryant, who was voted by fans to start but is still recovering from a broken knee. Davis is averaging 20.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and a league-leading 3.3 blocks for the Peliicans. Austin Seibert Browns Jersey. Davis, the No. 1 pick in the 2012 draft, is also scheduled to play in the Rising Stars Challenge for rookies and second-year players next Friday. Davis confirmed he still intended to play in that game as well, but Williams was gratified he got into the main event as well. Williams said he thought Davis had worked so hard and was having such a stellar season that he had taken the unusual step of lobbying the coaches he knows best to vote for Davis as a reserve. "I cant tell you how happy I was to be able to tell him the news after having to tell him the first time that he didnt make it. It was a cool moment. I cant express that enough, how happy I am for him," Williams said. "He thought I was joking. He said, Not a game, coach? And I was like, No, not a game. You made it. And he was speechless and laughing. You know, hes 20. I didnt expect a poem or anything. "I thought he deserved it the first time," Williams added. Minnesota coach Rick Adelman agreed. "He certainly deserves it. Hes the leading shot-blocker in the league," Adelman said. "I had a feeling hed be the one they would chose and rightfully so, getting a representative from New Orleans in the game. Hes certainly worth it." Western Conference coach Scott Brooks of Oklahoma City will decide who replaces Bryant in the starting lineup. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Referral Banner
Share:
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement