Yorfriends--marketing and advertising platform

Promote your business

Yorfriends_Internet Marketing and Advertising Site
Get more website traffic and sales at https://yorfriends.com

eat affinity for | Forum

advertisement
jokergreen
jokergreen Jul 10 '19
KAPALUA, Hawaii - Kevin Stadler has withdrawn from the Hyundai Tournament of Champions with an injury to his left hand. Warren Moon Womens Jersey .Stadler said Sunday he has a hairline fracture of a bone below his pinky finger. He says he had hoped a couple of months off would allow it to heal, and his hand felt OK earlier in the week at Kapalua. But he says he withdrew to keep the injury from getting worse.Stadler won the Phoenix Open last year to qualify for this winners-only tournament.He does not know when he can play again. Stadler says he hopes a week off will allow him to play the Humana Challenge in California before defending his title in the Phoenix Open. Jeffery Simmons Womens Jersey . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. Marcus Mariota Youth Jersey . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail.PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- Kirk Triplett successfully defended his First Tee Open title Sunday at Pebble Beach, closing with a 4-under 68 for a two-stroke victory over Doug Garwood and Dan Forsman. Three strokes behind leader Tom Lehman entering the round, Triplett finished at 11-under 205 for his second career Champions Tour title. Last year, the three-time PGA Tour winner overcame a four-shot deficit. "Last year was a dream come true to win for the first time at Pebble Beach," said Triplett who had a bogey-free final round and seven consecutive birdies on par 5s in the last two rounds. "To do it again, I am a bit overwhelmed. Last year, I was just so excited. This year, I am almost teary-eyed." Garwood, a Monday qualifier making his fourth career start on the 50-and-over tour, and Forsman each shot 69. Lehman was fourth at 8 under after a 74. Triplett held two-shot advantage over Garwood, Forsman and Lehman with three holes left, but had to scramble. He hit his tee shot into thee rough on the par-4 16th and saved his par after chipping to 2 feet. Eddie George Jersey. Triplett hit his tee shot on the par-3 17th into a bunker, and saved par again to remain two shots ahead. "I had a couple of unfortunate breaks," Forsman said. "I bogeyed eight, which is likely because its such a difficult hole and that took some of the wind out of my sails. But I had a couple of birdies on the back nine to stabilize things, and I am pleased with the way I played." After an opening round 67 at Del Monte, Triplett followed with a second-round 70 at Pebble Beach. He had only three bogeys in the tournament. "Ive played the 20 AT&T and 20 Callaway events and a couple of U.S. Opens at Pebble Beach," Triplett said. "I knew it would be a dogfight. But I just have a great affinity for the place." Triplett earned $280,000 in the $1.8 million event. Bernard Langer opened with a 63 at Del Monte, then shot consecutive 74s to finish eighth at 5 under. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Referral Banner
Share:
Share this on: © 2020 Uptolike.ru. Проект группы PromoPult Политика конфиденциальности Обратная связь ×Close Embed code
advertisement