Yorfriends--marketing and advertising platform

Business Networking

Yorfriends_Internet Marketing and Advertising Site
Get more website traffic and sales at https://yorfriends.com

e at the 2010 O | Forum

advertisement
jokergreen
jokergreen Dec 24 '19
 ASHBURN, Va. Utah Jazz Shirts . -- Kirk Cousins is currently the Washington Redskins quarterback. And he continues to say that the Redskins are Robert Griffin IIIs team. Asked Tuesday to elaborate, he conceded there could be a perception problem with those two facts. In other words, its complicated. "It is a tough dynamic to fully answer," Cousins said. "I think that as a quarterback, if there is any doubt in the other 10 guys in the huddle looking at me that Can this guy get it done for us? Can he move the ball? then I have already failed. "So when I say that this is Roberts team, I do not mean that I cant step in and have an authority and make sure we move the football. But I wont change my statement that this is Roberts team. I still stand by that." Cousins has the starting job for at least five more weeks while Griffin recovers from a dislocated left ankle. Cousins was the sharper quarterback in preseason and has played well since Griffin was hurt, throwing five touchdown passes with one interception and a 105.8 rating. But Griffin was the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 draft, won the NFLs Offensive Rookie of the Year award and is considered the face of the franchise. Its far too early for Cousins to stake out ground for a true QB competition. "I think that he was drafted high for a reason," Cousins said. "Hes had success here, hes done a lot of good things, and he has done nothing to have that be any different. So this is his team, and its my job as a backup on this team to hopefully, when he comes back, give him a team with a good record and put him in a good spot to have success down the stretch. By no means does that say that I cant go in there as a backup and hopefully get the job done." Griffin was still on crutches as he walked through the locker room Tuesday, but he has had his hard cast removed and was in a walking boot. Coach Jay Gruden has mostly avoided Cousins-vs.-Griffin scenarios, saying hell worry about it when the two are healthy. "Crazy things have happened in the NFL," Gruden said. "I am not going to discount anybody or anything. I am not going to try and pull out a crystal ball and say what is going to happen tomorrow or next week. I know the six weeks we are going to concentrate on Kirk as a quarterback, we feel very strongly that he can get the job done. Whatever happens after that, I will deal with then. Right now lets just make this about Kirk and get him ready to go." Derrick Favors Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. Jose Ortiz Jersey .Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night.Russia has announced its roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin and former New Jersey Devils sniper Ilya Kovalchuk highlight the 25 names unveiled by the host nation. The roster features 10 players currently playing in the Kontinental Hockey League in addition to 15 NHLers. Canadian NHL clubs will be well represented with the Montreal Canadiens Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin, the Edmonton Oilers Anton Belov in addition to Toronto Maple Leafs winger Nikolai Kulemin. The Russian team named 18-year-old Dallas Stars rookie Valeri Nichushkin to the roster but did not name 20-year-old Oilers forward Nail Yakupov. The complete Russian roster is as follows: Goalkeepers: Sergei Bobrovsky, Semyon Varllamov, Alexander Yeryomenko. Jerry Sloan Jersey. . Defenders: Anton Belov, Alexei Emelin, Andrei Markov, Evgeny Medvedev, Nikita Nikitin, Ilya Nikulin, Fedor Tyutin, Slava Voynov. Forwards: Artem Anisimov, Pavel Datsyuk, Denis Kokarev, Ilya Kovalchuk, Nikolai Kulemin, Evgeni Malkin, Valeri Nichushkin, Alex Ovechkin, Alexander Popov, Alexander Radulov, Sergei Soin, Vladimir Tarasenko, Alexei Tereshenko, Viktor Tikhonov. The host Russians will be looking to rebound from a disappointing performance at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver that saw the team finish sixth. They were defeated 7-3 in the quarter-finals by Canada. Russia will be joined in Group A in Sochi by Slovakia, Slovenia and the United States. ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Referral Banner
Share:
Share this on: © 2020 Uptolike.ru. Проект группы PromoPult Политика конфиденциальности Обратная связь ×Close Embed code
advertisement
Organic Hits

Advertisement

advertisement