Yorfriends_Internet Marketing and Advertising Site
Get more website traffic and sales at https://yorfriends.com
Link Popularity Tool - AddMe

Alex Ovechkin | Forum

advertisement
free web site traffic and promotion
jokergreen
jokergreen Jul 4 '19
Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo has spoken of his frustration at not having anything close to a world title in Formula 1, after losing a second likely race victory in a row at the Monaco GP. Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey . The Australian, recognised as one of the sports most affable and talented drivers, cast a downbeat figure in the grand prixs aftermath after his hopes of winning F1s showpiece race for the first time unravelled when Red Bull botched his final pit stop.Ricciardo claimed his first career pole in Monaco, but has not won since three breakthrough victories in 2014. Sundays second-place finish was also just his third podium in the last 27 races. And, five years after making his F1 debut, Ricciardo feels he should have more to show for his career to date.Ive had my head held high all season, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Part of the frustrating thing is that I really do believe, and Ive believed it for a long time - I dont want to say it because its arrogant - but I believe a lot in my ability, lets just say that. And I should be getting more rewarded. Red Bull didnt have the tyres ready for Daniel Ricciardos second pit stop, allowing Lewis Hamilton to take the lead of the Monaco GP Im 27 very soon and I dont even have anything close to a world title and I believe I should have something like that very soon. Two weeks now, it could have been two wins and its not. Its getting a little bit long in the tooth.Although still regarded as a rising star of the sport, Ricciardo turns 27 on July 1 and is fast approaching 100 grands prix starts since his debut for now-defunct HRT in 2011. Daniel Ricciardos F1 stats Starts 94 Debut 2011 British GP (HRT, 19th) Wins 3 Poles 1 Podiums 11 Front-row starts 5 Fastest laps 5 Points versus team-mate 426 v 337 Championship best 3rd (2014) His Red Bull contract is thought to run to 2018, although speculation over the past year has suggested Ricciardo will be high on Ferraris shopping list when Kimi Raikkonen eventually leaves the team.After a troubled 2015 when Ricciardo only twice made the podium, Red Bull have staged a renaissance this season, although it was new 18-year-old team-mate Max Verstappen who ended their victory drought at Barcelona.And the pain of losing out in Monaco for Ricciardo has been heightened by the fact he knows the team are not yet ready to take on Mercedes on every type of circuit. Red Bull Motorsport advisor Dr Helmut Marko believes his team handed the Monaco GP to Mercedes I think I took Barcelona on the chin and then took it well but two in a row now, and its not like were in Mercedes position, were not able to win a race, so to have an opportunity to lead two races in a row and especially here in Monaco… he said in the post-race press conference.The F1 Gossip ColumnObviously a big part of it is relying on the team and the strategy but yeah, to get it wrong twice now it definitely hurts. Im not sure where to go from here, what to do. Obviously theyve got to understand whats going on and learn from it but this win Ill never get back, thats a fact. Also See: Ricciardo screwed by Red Bull Monaco GP driver ratings Get advance British GP tickets! Watch F1 on NOW TV Zach Allen Jersey . Winners of two straight, the Flames will try to become the first team in 25 years to go three consecutive games without taking a penalty Saturday night in San Jose. Byron Murphy Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday.Washington Capitals wing Alex Ovechkin and Vezina Trophy-winning goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky will lead Russia in the world ice hockey championship starting in Minsk, Belarus, on Friday. Just seven players, including captain Ovechkin, have survived from the squad that lost to Finland in the Sochi Olympic quarterfinals. One notable absentee was former New Jersey Devils wing Ilya Kovalchuk, now playing for SKA St. Petersburg, who was injured. Carolina Hurricanes goaltender Anton Khudobin was on track to play at his first worlds after a breakout NHL season saw him post a save percentage of .926, fifth best in the league. Only NHL players whose teams have been eliminated from the playoffs were eligible for the squad announced on Tuesday by the Russian Hockey Federation, but more players can be added later on. The worlds are the first major competition for new Russia coach Oleg Znarok. He has been tasked with reviving the team after it failed to win a medal at Sochi. Russia is to play Switzerland, Finland, the United States, Kazakhstan, Lattvia, Germany and Belarus in the group stage. Andy Isabella Jersey. The squad includes 26 names, one more than the maximum allowed by the International Ice Hockey Federation for the championship. Of the 26, eight play in the NHL, with the remaining 16 all drawn from the Kontinental Hockey League. That included defenceman Anton Belov, who left the Edmonton Oilers for Russian team SKA. Among the other NHL players named were Washington Capitals defenceman Dmitry Orlov and wing Evgeny Kuznetsov, who at 21 was the youngest on the team. ------ Russia: Sergei Bobrovsky, Andrei Vasilevsky, Anton Khudobin, Anton Belov, Denis Denisov, Nikita Zaitsev, Andrei Zubarev, Alexander Kutuzov, Evgeny Medvedev, Dmitry Orlov, Maxim Chudinov, Egor Yakovlev, Artem Anisimov, Alexander Burmistrov, Evgeny Dadonov, Danis Zaripov, Ilya Zubov, Sergei Kalinin, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Nikolai Kulemin, Andrei Loktionov, Alex Ovechkin, Sergei Plotnikov, Viktor Tikhonov, Vadim Shipachev, Sergei Shirokov. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Referral Banner
Share:
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement