Business Networking

Yorfriends_Internet Marketing and Advertising Site
Get more website traffic and sales at https://yorfriends.com

ague football and the J | Forum

advertisement
LinkCollider - SEO Tools with Social Media Advertising
jokergreen
jokergreen Dec 9 '19
 ALAMEDA, Calif. Chicago Bulls Pro Shop . - Derek Carrs demeanour has stayed remarkably the same even as the losses keep piling up for the winless Oakland Raiders.If the pressure and strain of an 0-9 start is wearing on the rookie quarterback, Carr isnt showing it.Hes a mature guy, a mature player, wide receiver James Jones said Wednesday. He understands at a young age that there are going to be times like this, in your career and in your life. You take it and run with it, you dont put your head down. You look at it in the face and you fight it.The Raiders are riding a 15-game losing streak that predates the arrival of Carr, Oaklands second-round draft pick this year. They are the only winless team in the NFL and are trying to avoid becoming just the second in to go 0-16 in a season.Carr played fairly well during the first two months but has regressed the past two weeks. He has thrown four interceptions in the previous two games and has completed only one pass longer than 25 yards in that time.That has raised concerns whether Carr is capable of being the franchise quarterback, though interim coach Tony Sparano has been quick to defend him.Not that he needs it.The 23-year-old Carr has a poise that many veterans lack. He insists his confidence is high and that he isnt feeling the heat from critics or fans.To be honest, if you were to come and just hang out in our locker room or hang out in our meetings, guys are driven to get better, Carr said. When the effort goes down, thats bad. The energy level is honestly like were 9-0. Guys are running around still striving to do what they can to make this thing right.Hopefully it will be sooner than later, but its going to happen one of these days.With little support from the running game to keep defences honest, the Raiders have been unsuccessful in trying to stretch the field with the passing game.Carr completed only 58.5 per cent of his throws and was picked off twice against the Seattle Seahawks. He followed that with two more interceptions last week against the Denver Broncos.He came back to throw a late touchdown in the loss to Denver and was thankful Sparano left him in the game despite the lopsided score.I should be out there no matter what, good, bad or ugly, Carr said. And for a long time it was ugly. For me it was important to continue to finish. I wanted to go out there and compete one last time and try to correct the things wed been trying to correct all game. We got to do that.Carr had his best game of the season in Week 6 when he passed for 282 yards and four touchdowns in a 31-28 loss to San Diego.The Raiders play the Chargers again this Sunday in what Carr says is his first time facing the same team twice in one season.One thing for me is you know their personnel, Carr said. For me as a rookie, thats always something thats unknown. You can see something on film, but until youre really out there playing against somebody and you see him for the first time, you dont really know. So thats something thats really helpful.NOTES: Right tackle Menelik Watson was held out of practice but did conditioning work on the side. Watson sustained a concussion in the loss to Denver. Second-year player Matt McCants took reps with the first-team offence in Watsons absence. ... Defensive end Justin Tuck woke up with a sore neck and didnt practice, though Sparano didnt think it was serious. ... Cornerbacks DJ Hayden (groin) and Carlos Rogers (knee) were also held out. ... Spencer Hadley, a rookie linebacker on the practice squad, took reps at fullback. Jamize Olawale (shoulder/hamstring) rested. Wholesale Bulls Jerseys .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point. Chicago Bulls Store . Of all the names out there who could realistically be dealt by Wednesdays deadline, Ryan Kesler remains No. 1 on the most desired list. And while were not sure if theyre any closer to a deal, we now have a defined price.Gianluigi Buffon admits the prospect of losing his status as Italys undisputed No 1 has been brought closer by the arrival of Spain ahead of the sides 2018 World Cup qualifier on Thursday. Italy coach Giampiero Ventura handed teenage AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma his international debut during the second half of a 3-1 friendly defeat to France last month.And Iker Casillass omission from the Spain squad by newly-appointed coach Julen Lopetegui has made Buffon realise he cannot go on forever. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The fact hes not here is very strange, but its also a signal for me, Buffon told reporters of Casillas.Were running out of time, but thats normal. Im fine with that. Inside of me I know my sporting career has to come to an end. Until that happens, Ill enjoy every moment. Iker Casillas is not included in Spains squad to face the 2006 World Cup winners Set to earn his 164th cap, Buffon will edge one closer to former Real Madrid goalkeeper Casillas 167-cap record for a European footballer, which he shares with retired Latvian Vitalijs Astafyevs.After opening their World Cup qualifying campaign with a 3-1 win against Israel in Haifa last month, Italy host Spain at Juventus Stadium fully aware the result will be key in deciding which team clinches top spot in a Group G that also includes Albania, Israel, Liechtensteein and Macedonia. Stitched Bulls Jerseys. This is an important match that will have consequences in terms of who qualifies for the World Cup, said Ventura, who succeeded Antonio Conte after he became manager of Chelsea in the summer.But we wont win this game if we play at 60 percent of our capacity.As well as dropping Casillas, Lopetegui has instigated a number of other changes to a Spain squad that won the World Cup in 2010 and the European Championship in 2008 and 2012 but has disappointed at the last two major tournaments. Diego Costa is expected to lead the line for Spain against Italy Spain put eight unanswered goals past Liechtenstein in their opening qualifier in Leon, where Chelsea forward Diego Costa was one of three players to hit a brace.Ventura was quick to underline the qualities of his own, new-look squad but warned: I believe that, tactically, Spain have taken a step forward. But what most worries me is how mentally ready they look.Costa is expected to be given the nod to play up front ahead of Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata after Lopetegui said: Costa will play. This will be a key game for us and should fully test our ability to impose our game. But were here for a result.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Thursdays international preview Internationals: 10 questions Messi worried over injury Rooney key for England ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Referral Banner
Share:
Share this on: © 2020 Uptolike.ru. Проект группы PromoPult Политика конфиденциальности Обратная связь ×Close Embed code
advertisement